Auto Windshield Replacement in Spartanburg & Greenville, SC
How do I know when my car windshield needs replacement?
Auto windshield replacement is typically needed when you have a crack longer than 1 inch or a chip/break larger than a nickel. Auto Windshield replacement is also needed when the break is in the driver’s direct line of vision.
Why should you choose Clear Choice Auto Glass vs. another company?
We are locally owned and operated. We treat our customers as family and sincerely care about your vehicle, unlike the big chain companies. Since 2009, we have been the go-to company for many of the automotive professionals in the upstate. Our reputation for quality work and impeccable service has made us the most Preferred Auto Glass Service around. We are the most experienced and qualified technicians to do any job. We offer a professional seamless service, designed to get you back on the road in the most convenient way possible.
What to expect with the auto windshield replacement process.
Our auto windshield replacement process is simple and convenient. All we need from you is your insurance company name and your policy number. The claims process takes about 10 minutes and can be done over the phone. Once we get you set up and scheduled, we can come to you or perform it in-shop, the actual replacement takes about an hour and a half. After that, you are ready to go! Simple and easy.
The Auto Windshield Replacement Process:
- Your broken, or cracked glass is professionally removed.
- The old urethane (Glue) is carefully cut back.
- The area is cleaned, prepped, and primed.
- New OEM quality glass is cleaned and prepped.
- We apply fresh, 30 min drive-time urethane to the car.
- Your new glass is set back in original place.
- All parts are put back on and the glass is cleaned.
- You’re all set and ready to drive within an hour!